Ticking all of the boxes for acreage living, this expansive home offers a dream lifestyle on Tallebudgera Creek.
An easy drive to great schools, shopping and the southern Gold Coast beaches, there really is no better place to be.
- Open plan living with cosy fireplace overlooking outdoor entertaining and pool
- Light, bright and airy living spaces with multiple zones for entertaining
- Generous sized kitchen with walk in pantry
- Large master with walk in robe and en-suite with dual shower
- Children's wing with additional four bedrooms and play area
- Study area
- Swimming pool and outdoor deck
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout
- Flat, useable land on 4,606 sqm with direct access to Tallebudgera Creek
- Low maintenance gardens
- Town water and several water tanks
- Solar panels
- 9x12m shed with mezzanine floor, shelving and oversized roller doors
- Boat or Caravan undercover parking
- Carport for 3 cars
- School buses stop on street
- Easy drive to great schools, shops and beaches
- Purpose built with ramps for easy access
- Generous deck overlooking gardens
- Two bedrooms, main with access to bathroom and walk in robe
- Separate laundry
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry
- Large living and dining area
- Rental appraisal of $350 - $400 per week
To comply with COVID-19 restrictions in place at time of listing, there will be limits of 10 people inside the property at any time. Visitors will be required to register, use hand sanitizer and respect social distancing. Thank you for your support!
Please note: If you have sent an email enquiry, please check your junk and spam folders as we are finding that quite often replies go there. Thanks!