Dreaming of your escape to the country? Tucked away in the picturesque Currumbin Valley, this peaceful and private property offers a unique opportunity to create the ultimate acreage retreat.
The air is clearer, the views are stunning in all directions and the connection to nature is divine. Not to mention having access to your own crystal clear creek and swimming hole for those long summer days.
Live in the "shed" whilst you build your dream home, high on the hill with ocean views.
Subject to council approval, there is potential to add dwellings for additional income.
77 acres of pristine rainforest, usable acreage and creek frontage.
Come and experience it for yourself - nothing compares to breathing in the air and feeling your body instantly relax. You won't want to leave!
- Fully insulated shed with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Undercover parking for 7 cars
- Triple bay shed is plumbed for potential future upgrades
- Bosch appliances in kitchen
- Air - conditioning in the main living area and master bedroom
- Fireplace for cosy winter warmth
- 44,000L water tanks, plus pumping rights for domestic use from creek
- 3kW Solar system, plus generator for backup
- Telstra mobiles recommended, currently on ADSL2 for broadband, landline
- A number of potential house sites: subject to council approval
- 3 fenced paddocks with water, storage and shelter for animals
- Suitable for horses, cows, goats and alpacas
- Concrete driveway to accommodation and shed
- Road to top of block gives access to extra 2 bay shed and house site
- Motorbike and walking tracks through rainforest
- Rare trees and wildlife
15 minutes to Currumbin Beach, M1 and Gold Coast Airport. 2 minutes to the Rock Pools and Currumbin Valley State School.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Kylie on 0407 555 544.