Elevated to capture the breezes and stunning scenery, this modern family home is perfectly situated to enjoy the dream Tallebudgera lifestyle.
Bathed in natural light, the crackling fireplace and lovely open plan design create an environment where you can escape the rest of the world. Outside there is a large elevated deck giving the perfect place to entertain friends and family among the trees.
The well-appointed kitchen has been designed with entertaining in in mind. Complete with quality appliances, an island bench, electric cooktop, room for a double door fridge and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Located adjacent to 300 acres of protected nature reserve and yet only a short drive to the best cafes, restaurants, beaches, parklands and rock-pools on the Gold Coast, it is a must see!
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with tranquil hinterland views
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, spacious built in wardrobe and private deck
- Modern floorboards, ceiling fans and LED lighting.
- Large timber entertainment decks (front and back)p
- Three space lock up garage with internal access, storage and entertaining area
- Three large water tanks - no water bills.
- Fenced dog yard and raised vegetable gardens
- Private low maintenance acreage with an abundance of native wildlife including koalas, wallabies, echidnas, sugar gliders, black cockatoos and king parrots