Breathe in the fresh air and relax in this peaceful retreat with room to expand.
With a gorgeous raked ceiling and cosy fireplace, this single level home oozes character and offers an ideal escape from the hustle and bustle, whilst only being minutes from all the Gold Coast has to offer.
With planning approval to build a second home, this is an opportunity for the whole family to benefit from the acreage lifestyle.
The large pool and entertaining areas overlook the mature gardens and spotting koalas and feeding the variety of birdlife are some of the joys of living here.
- Character home with raked ceilings and fireplace
- Separate living areas
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool and gardens
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Separate guest bedroom or studio with en-suite
- Large shed with planning approval for second dwelling
- Sealed driveway
- Solar Hot Water System
- Town water and septic waste system
- Rain water tank
- Elevated position captures breezes
- Tallebudgera State School catchment zone
- Close to Man on the Bike shops, transport links and beaches